History of Ripon Christian Schools
The idea to begin a Christian school in the Ripon area began on November 12, 1924, when a group of dedicated families organized, recognizing the necessity of Christian education for their children. In 1928, five acres were purchased and a three-room school was built. The school was opened with seventy-one students in grades one through six. The first school bus was purchased and Ripon Christian Schools began their tradition of providing transportation for their students. Ripon Christian Schools has continued to grow and flourish throughout the years.
The high school was established in 1946 and the school continues to provide a Christ-centered, liberal arts education for children from Christian families. Ripon Christian Schools is a member of Christian Schools International (CSI) and the Association of Christian Schools International (ACSI). Grades K through 12 are fully accredited by the Western Association of Schools and Colleges (WASC).